- Benefits of Tyreseal
- Unit Calculator
- What Happens Next?
Once you have paid, one of our customer service team will give you a call to arrange a time that suits.
- Once sealed, the puncture is Sealed Permanently
- If the tyre integrity is compromised the gel will give you a controlled deflation – No Blowouts
- Self-Balancing Gel, will not pool inside the tyre and cause balance issues
- Tyre Runs Cooler so tyre life is extended
- Reduced Downtime of vehicle
- Improved Fuel Economy
What to expect from Tyreseal?
• Qualified engineer that will call to your home or work to install your sealant.
• Full tyre & valve safety inspection on arrival from our engineer.
• Each tyre will be pressure tested before its sealed to ensure maxim safety.
• Each tyre will be inserted with the exact amount of high-speed sealant to insure maximum performance.
• Once sealed each tyre will then be pressure tested to the manufacturer’s recommendation.
• New vales caps fitted
• Then you will receive a safety report and cert from our engineer.
• Each tyre has now been installed with your high performing sealant and guaranteed puncture free from objects up to 6mm
Don't know how much Tyreseal sealant you need? Try out Tyreseal Unit Calculator!
Once you become a Tyreseal customer, we will contact you within 24 hours to choose a time that suits you to get your tyres sealed. We will send out one of our distributors & you will finally have peace of mind!