What To Expect.
What To Expect From Tyreseal
- Qualified Engineer that will call to your home or work to install your sealant
- Full Tyre & valve safety inspection on arrival from our engineer.
- Each tyre will be pressure tested before it is sealed to ensure maximum safety
- Each tyre will be inserted with the exact amount of high-speed sealant to insure maximum performance
- Once sealed each tyre will be pressure tested to the manufactures recommendation
- New valve caps fitted
- Receive a safety report and cert from our engineer,
- Each tyre has now been installed with your high performing sealant guaranteed puncture free from objects up to 6mm.
High Performance Grade
Protect Your Tyres Today
Medium Speed Grade
Protect Your Fleet Today
Low Speed Grade
This grade is a thicker more durable grade for the likes of tractor tyres dump trucks & other heavy vehicles with thicker tyres such as off-road motorized bikes, quads, golf buggies and ride on lawnmowers. This grade seals up to 10mm on smaller tyres 20mm on medium sized tyres ad 30mm on large tyres/ The durability of the grade is up to 55mph on all vehicles it is installed in , again taking mere minutes to install into your tyres when need for a safe yearly guarantee!