What To Expect.
What To Expect From Tyreseal
- Qualified Engineer that will call to your home or work to install your sealant
- Full Tyre & valve safety inspection on arrival from our engineer.
- Each tyre will be pressure tested before it is sealed to ensure maxium safety
- Each tyre will be insrted with the exact amount of high-speed sealant to insure maxiumum performance
- Once sealed each tyre will be pressur tested to the manufactures recommednation
- new valve caps fitted
- then you will recive a safety report and cert from our engineer,
- Each tyre has no been installed with your high perfroming sealnat guranteed puncture free from objects up to 6mm.
High Performance Grade
Protect Your Tyres Today
Medium Speed Grade
Protect Your Fleet Today
Low Speed Grade
This grade is a thicker more durable grade for the likes of tractor tyres dump trucks & other heavy vehicles with thicker tyres such as off-road motorized bikes, quads, golf buggies and ride on lawnmowers. This grade seals up to 10mm on smaller tyres 20mm on medium sized tyres ad 30mm on large tyres/ The durability of the grade is up to 55mph on all vehicles it is installed in , again taking mere minutes to install into your tyres when need for a safe yearly guarantee!